Thursday, February 4, 2010

Greetings and Salutations

Hello from one busy mom! I find it hard to even sit and type out any sort of post, but I also know that I need to for my sanity... I need to get my thoughts down... my feelings down... the goings on in my life.

Most likely, no one will care but me... but maybe there will be one or two that find an interest or a commonality in something that I write. I hope that someone finds something that I say useful, and feels that maybe they can add their own thoughts or feelings on what we go through as moms.

Motherhood... we really are in a class of our own! But I will get more into that in a later post perhaps!

For now, greetings! I hope to get to know you as you get to know me along this journey. I am a happily married mom of 2 beautiful boys. My husband and I have been married for almost 8 years... our oldest son, M, is almost 3... our youngest son, J, is 4 months old. 2 boys... wow, never thought I would be the mom of 2 boys!! But I am finding that I absolutely love it. I love being a mom... love my children so much! But I also feel that I have a lot of growing to do at becoming the parent that I dream of... again, something for another time. I work full time, which always adds to the mix of being a mother, and makes it that much for of a challenge.

So that is me. You will get to know me more as we travel together. I look forward to this journey with you... look forward to getting some much needed thoughts and feelings down... look forward to learning and growing!

No comments: